Subject: Channel + the story.
From: sathack@thepentagon.com (SatHack - Denmark)
Date: Tue, 14 October 1997 09:38 AM EDT

Hi

For those that don't have a log interface this is what has happend,
Channel + hav changed over to EuroCrypt S2 and uses key 0, and index
00 2b 10 on filmnet, the CTV/BBC channels are useing 00 2b 40 key 0,
this will not affect us directly, as many of you know viasat sells
these packets, so the EC-M signal will remain for now. TV-S  DK has
started to use index 00 2b 50 and this is also the case for some of
the NskyB channels Why ??? I don't know, but we might see why soon.

There are too indexs I havn't seen in use  (yet), and I expect that we
will see an ECM as soon as the known EC-S key for Channel + get out.

These indexs are 00 2B B0, and 00 2B C0

This is the story for now, and please stop asking for codes these will
be released when the time is right.

//Flemming SatHack-DK

Http://sathack.simplenet.com

1. E-mail: sathack@thepentagon.com