Subject: www.billeberga.com (or the laws of nature:-(  )
From: peter.jonasson@mailbox.swipnet.se (Peter Jonasson)
Date: Wed, 08 October 1997 06:32 PM EDT

Hi all

I am back on billeberga.com even if it might be temporarily:-( I have two
servers up with my pages but due to the laws of nature both are having
severe technical problems at the same time:-(
It is only due to this that the pages have been unaccessible, I have not
been sent to prison or been killed in a car accident or something else that
has been proposed in usenet the last week but on the other hand I haven't
demented it very hard due to the problems I have had.

Best regards The King of Billeberga? (Peter Jonasson)
    |\/|
  (      )__/     Smulan and Felix says Hi too.

URL= http://www.billeberga.com