[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Internet via Satellite

> city: Sofia BG
>
> questions: My questions:
>
>  How to receive Internet via satelite by ordering
> through a modem.
>
>  Which is the satelite we should contact,is it possible to get a
> service of the kind in Sofia,
> Bulgaria and if possible, how to do it?
> And how much will that be, of cource...
>
>  The service shall be consumed personally and is
> not meant to be resold.
>
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>  Rumen

Dr.Dish:
We are just testing the system (DirecPC via Eutelsat-Hotbird) for the
next available issue of TELE-satellite International. The magazine
carries then the full story. A first impression you can see on drdish@tv
friady the 10. of April via the DFS-II satellite.

Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International
http://www.TELE-satellite.com
Producer of drdish@tv
http://www.drdish.com

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]