[Prev][Next][Index]

Nigeria

Are C.Mass still alive? His story in TELE-satellite 9-10 on the Scam-Mafia
and how to interfere in telecommunication, is the best one he has written so
far.
Two years ago I was stupid enough to deal with this people. To resolve the
problem - and to get some of my money back - I went to Nigeria and had to
learn very quickly how dangerous this people is. The scams are not people
operating from little dirty backyard-offices. No, luxury and shiny suites in
international hotels are their hiding places.
From your service-office I ordered now all 12 back-copies of this fine
pieces of journalism. Keep on writing!
NN, I-Rome

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellit ONLINE]