[Prev][Next][Index]

Spy-Satellites

Thanks for the english translation of Christians spy-sat stories. We got
only one issue in the office and on the day of arrival the copy goes first
to the copy machine to make some copies of the story and to distribute them
to our different departments. As a private person I can confirm the nearly
transaction of a Cosmos-Capsule as written in your magazine in 3/96. It is a
good piece of journalism and no harm is done to anybody. Keep on going.
N.N., Moscov
(The full name and organization is known)
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel
live via DFS-II (28.5°E)

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellit ONLINE]