[Prev][Next][Index]

Pirate Cards and Decoders

I believe your magazine is the best one can buy in Europe. What I miss, is
some information about pirate cards and decoders. Where to buy and to learn
about the differences between the systems in use.
M. LeJeune, NL-Gronsveld

TELE-satellite is best, because we dont write about pirate cards. The pages
are used for more important news. Sometimes you will find some story about a
new decoding device, if  new techniques are involved. We have a critical
point of view about pay-tv, but this does not mean that we sponsoring
card-pirates.
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel
live via DFS-II (28.5°E)

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellit ONLINE]