Subject: Re: RDV
From: (Sinky)
Date: Mon, 17 November 1997 04:10 PM EST

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 00:35:29 -0000, "Chris Message"
<Glamuk@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me where RDV has gone I have tried 13 & 16 degrees but no
>luck. I used to receive it ok until about a month ago then it disappeared.
>Thanks

IIt is still on hotbird 2 13 deg east

11.785 pol:H

but it is encrypted in eurocrypt d2mac

You have just been messaged by BIG SINKY
AKA(especially to his mates):THE FLATULENT LEVIATHAN
ICQ NO. 5110231

Subject: The TV-S key is on The Satellite Crypt Page
From: "Mr.Nobody" <mr.nobody@vip.cybercity.dk>
Date: Sun, 16 November 1997 07:17 PM EST

We finely get the TV-S key
Just go to my sat page at
http://home1.inet.tele.dk/sat
or
http://users.cybercity.dk/~ccc26225/sat

Subject: Re: sky to switch to series 12
From: myo@nedernet.nl
Date: Sun, 16 November 1997 06:57 AM EST

On 15 Nov 1997 10:17:54 GMT, "steve" <barca@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Sky will be switching to the series 12 card in December. This follows a
>successful hack apparently of their series 11 card(news to me).

Where did you hear this? Has any UK subscriber already received an 11 card?
They
usually start handing them out weeks and weeks in advance. Also the start of
regular PPV programs in December and the usual X-Mas peak in new subscribers
makes it a very very dangerous operation to switch cards at this time.

Regards,
Mijo.

---
Mijo Saftic                        VCL Central - http://www.nedernet.nl/~myo