This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- HOW TO RECEIVE GERMAN VH-1 ON ASTRA WITH AN IRD

Andre Baehr wrote:

>English:
>The Picture from VH-1 Germany (on Astra 11,612 Ghz h) is encrypted but
>whith a normal Receiver you can whatch VH-1 Germany in clear Pal! But i
>have a Pace PRD 900 and the Picture is encryptet.
>What can i do? Please Help!

A Tip from Andre Baehr in Transponder NEWS (17.12.96, by
DXStefan@aol.com ,see also www.TELE-satellit.com):

(1) switch to external decoder (if possible) (may be you
have to close the video loop at scart connector, I think)
or
(2) tune a little bit higher or lower

CU
Albrecht

- INFORMATION ON HOT BIRD 2

The new satellite Hot Bird 2 is now working;

These are active channels and channels that must be activated in the
next days: all these frequencies in my new website non commercial:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8429/home.htm

Here you can read the complete list of the channels in Ku band and
other useful informations about the TV sat.

Pietro Ebner

- TV-SCHEDULES FROM THE WWW

MLADEN PALINIC wrote:

> Does anybody knows where can I find monthly or weekly TV guide for this
> movie channels:
> TV1000
> TV1000 Cinema
> Filmnet
> Cine Cinemas
> Canal+
> TV3 Norway,Sweden,Danmark
> If possible with description on English language.
> Best regards.

Try

http://www.buttle.com/tv/schedule.htm

They offer such diverse schedules as:

Australia

     Australian National TV Guide
          ABC, SBS, 7 Network, 9 Network and 10 Network in Adelaide,
Brisbane,
          Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
     Australian Television Guide
          ABC, SBS, 7 Network, 9 Network and 10 Network in Brisbane,
Melbourne, Perth
          and Sydney
     Foxtel
          The Foxtel channels: Arena, CNN, Discovery Channel, Encore,
Fox, fX,
          Nickelodeon, Premier Sports Network, Red, Showtime and TV1.

Austria

     ORF Teletext
          ORF-1, ORF-2 and radio (in German).

Belgium

     Euro TV
          RTBF1, RTBF21, RTL-TVI, Club RTL, BRT, TV2, VTM, VT4, Canal 2
and
          Canal+, plus many other channels from other countries.

Brazil

     Rede Globo
          Programs for Brazil's main commercial network (in Portuguese)

Canada

     CityTV
          CityTV, the unique local station in Toronto
     CBC
          CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), and Radio.
     SRC
          French schedules for SRC (French language network of CBC)
     Muchmusic
          Muchmusic (all music station)
     NTV
          Newfoundland Television
     Discovery
          Discovery Canada
     CPAC
          The Cable Parliamentary Channel, in English and French
     Showcase
          Showcase Television, Canada's Fiction Network
     TV5
          TV5 (in French)
     TVO
          TV Ontario
     TFO
          TV Ontario (in French)
     Bravo
          Weekly Schedule for Bravo (Canada)
     Musique+
          Musique Plus, all music station, in french.
     CHCH
          CHCH TV Programming Schedule

Croatia

     HRT
          HRT1, HRT2, HRT3 amd the HRT Satellite Channel (in English and
Croatian). Very
          slow link.

Denmark

[Other mailing lists]