[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: [SAT-UK-CLUB]: Forwarded from Hussein Munawer

Hello
I also have an old 5500 receiver of which during these last 4-5 years has
gone through quite a lot of mods.
Fist off all you should update your software with Torre's excellent
Hypersoft v2.59 (avail free of charge)
Then you can make a couple of low level mods in your existing tuner and get
the results your'e after.
If you are interested either mail me directly (cause you are a bit off
subject this is  a digital mailing  list) or go to Torre's home page where
you'll find just about anything concerning the 5500.
The URL is : http://home.sol.no/~torebo/
Cheers
Sarantos