[Prev][Next][Index]

Want to be a radio presenter?

During the last mont we received quite a lot of offers from the UK to work
for drdish@tv as the second voice in the english language. Thanks a lot to
all of you, but we have to find the right person close to Usingen/Germany.
Many of the e-amil where coming from frustated radio-presenters and we would
like pass on the following information, we just received from EAST KENT
RADIO starting the European Klassik Rock (EKR) via ASTRA  1C on the
subcarriers 7.38 and 7.56 MHz of Challenge TV on October 20, 1997:
"We are looking for those taltented presenters who are currently frustrated
by the high repetition and lack of musical creativity so prelavent in ILR
today... Rap and Dance enthusisast need not to apply"
Just try:
EKR, The Maidstone Studios, Vinters Park, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5 NQ before
september 6th, 1997.
Good Luck!