[Prev][Next][Index]

LT8700 * Universal lnb

>Country:  Holland
>
>Questions:  I have bought an Grundig universal twin lnb. So I can use my
LT 8700 to search for satelites. In this way I also  cab search for digital
channels with my D.Box.
>The problem is that my LT 8700 goes tot 2050 MHZ so I
>miss the channels above 12.650 mhz. I read that there is a
frequencyextender for  the last 100 mhz. Do you know where that is availeble
( in Holland)?
>Or can I use both receivers with my old LNB with polarizer.
>
>thanks.

You can use your old LNB (9.75/10.75) for both receivers. If you use a
magnetic polarizer there is a interface available, allowing the use of a
digital receiver (14/18V switching) with a magnetic polarizer. The active
receiver (analogue or digital) controls the polarizer.