[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: 10' dish

>Hello,
>I have a chance to come by a 10' dish and rerceiver for free.  I was
>going to buy an 18'' dish but this may be better.  What can you tell me
>about the big dish?  What are the advantages and disadvantages.  Can you
>recommend a provider?  Any help would be appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Ray

Dr.Dish:
A 10`dish offers a lot more satellite adventures then the small pizza-dish.
If you connect a polarmount and a actuator to the large one and - to empty
your pockets completly - you install a Corotor for C- and Ku-band reception,
you will have a lot more fun. One problem could be stormy weather with a
larger dish and maybe some unhappy neighbors.
Your e-mail adress says nothing about your place of living. So I canīt tell
you anything about the satellites you could receive.
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel

[Other mailing list archives]