	C-SPAN HAS REPLACED WORLDNET
	RADIO CHANNELS ON C-SPAN TP.

INTELSAT 705:
	CHANNEL 5 IS ENCRYPTED AGAIN

INTELSAT K:
	NHL LIVE FEEDS
	UNKNOWN DIGITAL CARRIER

Hot Bird 1:  http://www.satcodx.com/hb1.html

The Discovery Channel has started on Hot Bird 1, 11.288 H, SR 5630, FEC 3/4,
VPID 0488, APID 0460.
(Thomas Krampe)

SD comment: Now the Discovery Channel is present on Hot Bird 1 in MPEG-2/
PowerVu twice, on 11.248 H and 11.288 H. The both of the channels have the
identical parameters, but the signal on 11.288 H is stronger. Probably, it's deci-
ded to collect the Dicscovery Channel and the Animal Planet on the common
transponder. I think that transmission on 11.248 H will be stopped soon.

C-SPAN has replaced WorldNet on 11.422 V.

SD comment: I observed this channel during weekend: the transmission of
C-SPAN did not stop never.

There are five versions of the Voice of America on 11.422 V with following audio
PIDs:
                  Number               APID              Audio channel
                       1                    04C4                   Right
                       2                    04C6                   Left
                       3                    04C6                   Right
                       4                    04CE                   Left
                       5                    04CE                   Right

Intelsat 705: http://www.satcodx.com/i705.html
Channel 5 on 11.525 V is encrypted again.

SD comment: Unfortunately, it was the unique oppotunity to receive this channel
in my region as for reception it from Astra the too large dish is required...

Intelsat K:  http://www.satcodx.com/ik.html
Last night I observed the NHL live feeds on 11.590 H in MPEG-2/PowerVu with
SR 20145 and FEC 3/4 (three identical channels with PIDs: 0488/0460, 04EC/
04C4, 0550/0528).

A strong digital carrier is on 11.650 V.
(Thomas Krampe)

SD comment: This signal is in MPEG-2/PowerVu. My Mascom 9200S defined
following parameters:
SR 4999 FEC 2/3.
Probably, this is the Oracle feeds with changed parameters...

P.S. Thank you very much, Thomas Krampe!

Best Regards
Yuriy Pechurkin
maxim@int.donetsk.ua

[Other mailing lists]