[Prev][Next][Index]

Re:drdish@tv on PAS?

> Christian,
>
>    Greetings from California.  If you could somehow get onto PAS-5,
> you
> would obtain coverage into the U.S, in addition to most of Europe.
> Otherwise, PAS-3R would be a good alternative - you have a starving
> audience
> here in the U.S. that cannot get your show.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Douglas Gavilanes

Dr.Dish:
Nice idea! Hopefully some of the responsible people from PAS will read
your remarks. We would like to transmitts to both sides of the  great
water. Today, a reader of english origin (living near our
uplink-station) offered his service for the english soundtrack free of
charge. To get some impression of the show, please go to my homepage and
have a look on the short videos.

Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International
http://www.TELE-satellite.com
Producer of drdish@tv
http://www.drdish.com