[Prev][Next][Index]

RE:tele-cast?

Q:
I am looking for a channel called tele-cast. This channel should be on
Astra or Eutelast, but I cant find any information.
Please help!
G.Ellio

Dr.Dish:
tele-cast is a business channel (data) and inside the german Pro-7
package on txp. 91 (12.227 GHz) on ASTRA 1F.
Here some data:
27.5 Msymb/s
3/4
video/audio PID: 8191 (1FFF)
To have a closer look (if you got a Nokia 9500 or similar)in connection
with downloaded Dr-Overflow-software (DVB98):
connect the receiver to your pc and set a terminal program to 38.4 (8N1)
then go to the DVB98-menu and choose 6 (Data-Download).
On your pc-monitor you will get some very interesting data!
Beware: DVB98 is a experimental piece of software. You can download it
with TRANSBOX (http://www.mascom.de), but save before your original
software!

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]