[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Nokia DVB 9600S stuck

dakki schrieb:

>  My Nokia 9600S is stuck. The front pannel shows XX:XX*. The receiver
> does
> > > not respond to the remote control aand the buttons on the receiver
> does not
> > > operate. The receiver needs to be reset . Any body know the
> sequence to
> > > reset the receiver.
> > > Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
> > > Hassan
> >Where to get new software for the 9600S free of charge?

Dr.Dish:
The * sign indicates that your receiver is switched to headend-mode in
the Service-Setting Menu.
Depending which box (software) you got ,try first the channel up or
down-button on the receiver during standby-mode to switch off the
*-sign. Anyway, if you load new software, star the machine  with the
Installation-Menu, go to System-Settings (but do not activate it), press
the numbers 1-2-3 and 4 and you get the blue Service-Pages.  Go down to
to Service-Settings and switch off Head End Mode. Now leave the
Service-Pages with return on top of the menu.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]