[Prev][Next][Index]

TS News - Admin Posting

TELE-satellit News

ADMIN POSTING

The ts-news List
is free and you will receive news as its sents out. This service is for
personal use only. You may not re-publish this information without advance
agreement from TELE-satellit. A digest version is also available that groups
messages and sends them out when the size reaches around 40k, or 40,000
characters. This will result in less mail, but you will get some delay in
the postings.

The list is supported by subscribers to TELE-satellit magazine. If you enjoy
satellite we know you'll enjoy TELE-satellit! It's low on ads and high on
frequency charts, satellite listings, digital channel listings, news, plus
features on military satellites, new recievers, satellite stories and more,
we really are for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts! For details of a sample copy
please email 100574.1003@compuserve.com and remember, if you subscribe to
the magazine you support this news service.

You can also read messages online, check http://www.tele-satellit.com/ for
archives of the list, easy subscription forms plus access to the many other
services we provide free to satellite enthusiasts.

List Commands

Please ensure you send subscribe and unsubscribe messages to the address
above rather than the list owner address.

Unsubscribed?
mail. You can re-subscribe using the commands above.

Contributions
=============
Contributions to ts-news can be emailed to martyn@twics.com. We encourage
feedback and news from your country. We have readers in many countries
around the world and want to provide a worldwide news service.

Subscribers at companies that work in the satellite industry are encouraged
to pass along our email address to the PR department so they can send us
press releases and provide a point of contact. If you wonder why news from
your company is not carried, ask your PR department if they told us.

Acknowledgements
================
Reports in TELE-satellit news are from our worldwide network of reporters
and sources. In particular we would like to thank,

Contributors: Curt Swinehart in the USA, Branislav Pekic in Italy, Tamas
Nyitrai in Hungary, Peter Klanowski in Germany, Jean Phillipe Donnio in
France and Michael Cookson in South Africa.

Don Fitzpatrick of DFA in San Francisco for providing permission to
reproduce articles from Shoptalk, the TV news industry's daily news and
information magazine. http://www.tvspy.com/

OMRI material was reprinted with permission of the Open Media Research
Institute, a nonprofit organization with research offices in Prague,
Czech Republic. For more information on OMRI publications, please
write to: info@omri.cz or check http://www.omri.cz/

Reproduction in part of Jonathan's Space Report was maded possible by
kind permission of Jonathan McDowell. To read the full edition see
http://hea-www.harvard.edu/QEDT/jcm/space/jsr/jsr.html or
ftp://sao-ftp.harvard.edu/pub/jcm/space/news/news.*

News from Radio Sweden is made possible by George Wood, presenter of
Sweden Calling DXers/MediaScan,  the world's oldest radio program
about international broadcasting. Radio Sweden has presented this
round-up of radio news, features, and interviews on Tuesdays since
1948. It's currently broadcast on the first and third Tuesdays of the
month. http://www.sr.se/rs

(c)TELE-satellit 1996. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing list archives]