[Prev][Next][Index]

TELE-satellit in Russia

Last month a russian magazine listed all satellite magazines available in
Europe. As an leading telecom consulting company we can not afford to be
uniformed, so we obtained all the mentioned magazines and clearly
TELE-satellite magazine is the best. Some of them are dealing only with
cable and others are more or less just tv-guides. You magazin offers a wide
choice of information. From product-information to sensitive material,
everything you want to read. But, please use the space for news for
something else, because here you are leading in the Internet and a monthly
magazine canīt deal with news.
We wish you a happy forthcoming with the magazine,
J.Lenkov, Inrus-Network, Moscow
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel
live via DFS-II (28.5°E)

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellit ONLINE]