This service is sponsored by

TELE-satellite

INTERNATIONAL

http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TSi:

Marc Ruenger

eMail: MRuenger@aol.com

http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

TO CLEAR IT: TV1000 CODES

In article <349284e7.1839478@news.inet.tele.dk>,

mpoulsen@post4.tele.dk (Mogens Poulsen) wrote:

>pelikan@hotmail.com (Entry) wrote:

>>i have all tv1000 code

>>0C 00 04 00 / 7630-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

>This is TV3! AFAIR the 0c of TV1000 has never been published.

>Mogens

>>0A 00 04 10 / 6520-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

>>08 00 04 10 / 5110-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

>>heheheh e-mail me for the rest!!!

>>pelikan@hotmail.com

Well this is not a very effecive way of providing codes.

The correct 3 keys for TV1000 are ...

08

--

5110 7401 5622 4423 6334 7425 3216

48 63 C5 B3 DA E3 29

09

--

7830 3631 8612 5403 2504 5435 3116

EF AD 7D 43 14 CB 28

0A

--

6520 6521 6522 7733 8634 4325 7406

D4 D4 D4 EE FD B2 63

All 3 keys use the 00 40 10 ident.

The 0A key is the main key used for the films.

And if you want to come to a place that has all the

latest keys without all this hassle then visit ...

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~sfakley/Index.html

PACE SOFTWARE PROBLEMS / UNIVERSAL LNBs

In article <664ipm$6va$1@heliodor.xara.net>,

"Brett Hanmer" <berty@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anyone have Pace MSS500 software. My version does not support
Universal

> LNB's. Does anyone have a version That does?

> Thanks Brett

> berty@globalnet.co.uk

Hi,

I have had the same problem with a MSS1000.

PACE service and others answered my question.

The problem, due to an unfortunate restriction of the software in older

receivers can be avoided by setting it up as follows:

Polariser type VOLT

LNB Multi-Band TONE

Low Band 9.750 FSS A

High Band 10.600 VAR

Seba

NEWS FROM 5,2 DEG EAST

I noticed when switching to the Kanal 5 channel on

Tele-X that it had been replaced by a different

channel.

The signal is much stronger then my normal reception

from Tele-X so the signal must now come from the

Sirius 2 satellite which has the same frequencies.

The new channel is TV8 (Sweden?) which is in clear PAL

on Sirius 2, 4.8e, 12,207 V.

This channel as far as I know is only on Tele-X in

digital MPEG-2 elsewhere.

So to sum it up.

TV8, Sirius 2, 12,207 V is new.

Kanal 5, Tele-X, 12,207 L is gone.

Kanal 5, Sirius 2,12,476 V still remains. (new home)

#####

You can subscribe AND unsubscribe at TELE-satellites Homepage at:
http://www.tele-satellit.com

For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
Majordomo@tags1.dn.net (_not_ to me, please  so do NOT use reply) and
include the line

help

in the body of your message.