This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
INTERNATIONAL
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TSi:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

Subject:
            No more Canal+ viewing
        Date:
            Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:22:32 +0100
       From:
            "Martin E" <martin.engel@swipnet.se>
 Newsgroups:
            alt.satellite.tv.crypt

As canal+ has switched to this new card, the time of nonautoupdating cards
will be over..
Only a question of time before the remaining channels will follow in that
direction(tv1000, CTV...)
Although there is said to exist fully working autoupdating cards they are
very expensive.
Cracking keys as they change will be of no use....

            Re: VH-1 Germany