This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- CAN YOU IMPROVE YOUR THOR/SIRIUS RECEPTION ?

>Hello all experts!
>Is there a possibility to make some changes on a squarial (flat) dish to
>make it receive
>both right an left circular polarization at the same time. I would like to
>receive channels
>on Tele-x and Sirius with my old dish. It is quite easy to change between
>right and left
>circular polarization with a screwdriver but I don't like to go outside
>everytime I change channel (satellite).
>Many thanks i advance....
>Goeran
 No.What you must do is obtain a second squarial.
  Use one for LH polaristaion & the other for RH.
  You can run 2 cables and use an lnb switch indoors
  to switch between antennas....
  Chris Muriel,Manchester,England.

[Other mailing lists]