This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- Pace MRD 920 Mac Problem

Hi again !
Pace has today sent me a new IC part nr 807-2201005 !
They say this will solve the problem !
I want to point out that there reply to my problems an questions has been
fast and
professional !

Fred

Fredrik Johnsson skrev i inlaegg
> Yesterday I changed MAC Eprom to the latest version 807-22001004 from
> 807-22001002 after this it will not unscramble Eurosport, CNN, Discovery
> and BBC Prime.
> If I put the old one back it works !
> If you have any ideas please post or mail !
>
> Fred
>
> PS: I have sent the same question to Pace if I get a good answer I will
> post it here !
>

> Via a letter from swedish multichoice who is responsible for both filmnet
> and supersports transmissions i learned today that filmnet is now definitly
> closing down their analog transmissions on astra! per sometime in april it
> will be gone!
> The public release of this info will come with next months bill for those
> who receives them.

>                         BIG SMILE//henke

WE KNOW! We have already been told, that filmnet will cease on Astra
Transponder 11 on 1st April..

P.

Hi!

Does anyone knew what TV1000 is up to?
I'm receiving ECM's from at least noon today (28/1), on CINEMA!!!
They're switching between key 8 and f... Shit, I might have to
fix an extra EEprom if they continue doing this...

DARKSTAR

[Other mailing lists]