This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- CHANNEL 5 ON ASTRA ??

Michael Haycock wrote:

> I have heard that fimnet is leaving Astra,does anyone know when this is
> going to happen and what is going to be on in its place (If anything)

One report says end of march, so that Channel 5 can take its place, this
letting it reach parts of UK not within terrestrial transmission range.

- WHAT ABOUT THE PACE D150?

>Paul Arnold wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone tell me if the latest eprom for the Pace D100/D150
>> decoders fixes the CTV problem ?.  I've had several emails
>> saying it doesn't fix the problem but has anyone got it to work ?.
>
>Yes it does (EPROM 2301009 in Pace D100 decodes OK :)
>(or at least, it does with a MultiMac 1.68 PIC card).
>
>I just got mine back from Pace, who automatically put
>the EPROM in at no charge during an unrelated repair.
>
>I didn't know there was a CTV problem when I sent it!
I changed my eprom in my D150 last week and it fixed the problem
--
Larry Smith