Sat-UK Report #187:
- CNBC takes over
monday 12th january 1998
Email: dsedghi@TELE-Satellite.com OR dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk
Sat-UK Web: http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/
UK Satellite Control: http://www.sat-net.com/uk-satellite/
And now the news:

---------- CNBC takes over

As reported would happen yesterday, EBN ceased transmissions today, as
presumably did ABN. EBN has now been replaced on all frequencies by CNBC
Europe, which has been revamped. The same channel is on the old EBN
frequency on HotBird 1 as is on the Astra 1D frequency which CNBC Europe
has been using for some time now. I have not been able to check any
other frequencies. I imagine that in Asia ABN has been replaced by CNBC
Asia.

All contents (C) 1997 Dominic Sedghi, except where indicated. All rights
reserved. The above may not be reproduced without written consent.
Information is subject to change and/or may be incorrect.