[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-UK #115a 30.09.97: MTV 2 ON HOTBIRD 3

Sat-UK Report #115a:
- MTV 2 now on HotBird 3!!!
tuesday 30th september 1997
Email: dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk
Sat-UK Web: http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/
UK Satellite Control: http://www.sat-net.com/uk-satellite/
And now the news:

---------- MTV 2 now on HotBird 3!!!
If there's one thing we can certainly complement the guys at Eutelsat
on, it's their efficiency. Already, HotBird 3 seems to be ready to go:
MTV 2 (Hungary), the country's second general entertainment channel, has
appeared on 12,130 H (tp 71), in PAL/clear. Audio is on 6,60 H, and
teletext service is KÉPUJSÅG. Obviously it is currently not known if
this is just a test or whether the channel is now broadcasting in full,
but either way, this looks good! I would warmly welcome any digital
sightings!

All contents (C) 1997 Dominic Sedghi, except where indicated. All rights
reserved. The above may not be reproduced without written consent.
Information is subject to change and/or may be incorrect.