[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-UK #91: FILMNET IS BACK!!!

Report from the Sat-UK mailing list:
Report #91
- FILMNET IS BACK!!!
august 21st 1997
====================================
The following may not be reproduced without written consent. Information
is subject to change and/or may be incorrect.
Email: dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk . Homepage:
http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/
And now the news:

---------- FILMNET IS BACK!!!
Filmnet is finally back - at least for those of us with small dishes.
The tests on Thor II 11,261 H and 11,291 H have finally settled. Each
transponders is now simulcasting the Filmnet 1 Nordic service on Thor I.
Use this time wisely, however - in September, these channels will be
replaced by Canal Plus Danmark and Canal Plus Norge, as will Filmnet 1 &
2 on Thor be replaced by Canal Plus Sverige and Canal Plus Gul.

Remember, for those of you who can't access the Sat-UK Web listings,
Sat-UK-Tab is still here. To subscribe, send mail to
sat-uk-tab-request@tags1.dn.net with the word SUBSCRIBE in the message.

Unfortunately, I shall be away from Friday to Sunday, so no updates
shall be sent out then.

All contents (C) 1997 Dominic Sedghi. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing lists]