Sat-UK #66: THE FIGHT; RETURN OF RDV

Report from the Sat-UK mailing list:
Report #66
TYSON/HOLYFIELD
RENDEZ-VOUS TV
SAT-UK PLUS

And now the news:

---------- Tyson/Holyfield
As many of you may already know, Sky will be activating their Box Office
channel instead of Sky Sports 2 this Saturday to show the
Tyson/Holyfield fight. The fight will be pay-per-view and costs 12.95UKP
before midnight Friday.
The Tyson Holyfield fight will also be shown by TV2 Norway at 1 degree
west on Intelsat 707.

---------- Rendez-Vous TV
RDV - Rendez-Vous TV will be back soon - but not on the previous
satellite. It will be starting on Eutelsat HotBird 2, supposedly on
11,785 H. It will assume its former broadcasting hours of 23-04 UK Time.
*** Rendez-Vous TV is a proscribed channel in the United Kingdom -
possession of a viewing card is illegal ***