[Prev][Next][Index]

[SAT-UK-CLUB]: Re: Technical Problems on Sky Box Office and other stuff

At 14:59 11/07/98 +0100, you wrote:
>TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON SKY BOX OFFICE 3
>14:54 Saturday 11th July
>There is a fault card up on the Sky Box Office 3 channel saying
>"We are experiencing technical difficulties. If you ordered this movie, you
>will not be charged.

Sounds like they had  encryption problems if Breeze was in the clear.
Of course the customer friendly approach would have been to show it in the
clear so as not to disapoint their customers.

>We apologise for any inconvenience.

If you booked then it must be inconvenient, wonder if they will offer
those who booked  another movie free or at a discount? Silly question.

GT

Follow-Ups: References:

[Other mailing lists]