[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:Re: [SAT-TOPIC]: Interferrance on FFH

> I'm in trouble to decode the swiss radio stations behind TELEclub
> (swiss light etc). the TELEclub ADRs are the only ones with such
> trouble.
> Maybe the same reason like on your reception?
>
> greetinx
>
> Detlef Schmidt

I have audio errors on Swiss Light too. It sounds like the audio is
muted for short intervals. The errors are different from the errors on
Hit Radio FFH. I receive the Astra channels (both analogue and ADR) very
well, so I think the errors are not caused by poor reception quality.

Per Olav