[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SAT-TOPIC]: RTL-5

Hi,
As you know, RTL-5 and some other dutch channels are in MPEG-2 clear.

Today, I was watching the morning home-shopping programmes shown
on RTL-5, and I wonder if they (RTL-5) know, that they are not
transmitting in analog since last year...

Why?  Because, on the program "What's in store", they have a
German and a Dutch flag in the bottom of the screen, indicating
that those languages are on 7.38 and 7.56 MHZ !!.

That was true, one year ago, when they were on Astra Tp.64 in analog
mode!

Regards.
--
           \\\|///