[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SAT-TOPIC]: GENC-TV

Hi,

>I have have discovered Genc Tv and I am fashinated
>by the nice turkish girls who appear in lot of music video
>shown.

I rem,ember seeing it in Cyprus when I was there and I
was pretty impressed too :)

What satellite is it on?  Is KRAL-TV, the other Turkish
music station, broadcasting full-time on satellite now?

I'm quite interested in learning more about Turkish TV, does
anybody have a list of all the local and satellite stations??

--
Mark 'Maccy' Mahabir
Leicester, UK