[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Programming Technisat AX1

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by Per Olav Breivik (per.breivik@tv2.no) on Sunday, March 16, 1997 at 14:23:34

Questions: 1. Do someone know how you programme new TRANSPONDER frequences into programmes 1 to 240 on the Technisat AX1 receiver without erasing all your programmes? It is easy to programme new subcarrieres (new radiostations) onto preprogrammed transponderfrequences, but I have not found a way to programme new radiostations without using programmes 241 to 255.
2. I also would like to use the Technisat AX1 with my excisting quadro LNB with magnetic polarizer. The Technisat AX1 is using 13V and 18V to change polarity, but this only changes my LNB´s LO. I now programme all ADR channels to be vertical polarized (=13V), and change the magnetic polarizer using my excisting satellitt TV tuner. Are there any better solutions compared to what I´m doing at the moment or to buy an extra V/H LNB?
Anyone clever out there? You may answer in English or German.