[Prev][Next][Index]

Satellite news from Moscow, 24.04.1997

óÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÙÅ ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÉ ÉÚ íÏÓË×Ù, 24.04.1997
Satellite news from Moscow, 24.04.1997
úÁÇÏÌÏ×ËÉ / Headlines:
ìÁÂÉÔÅÌÉ "ÎÏÒÄÉË"-ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍ - ÷Ù ÇÏÔÏ×Ù ? / Nordic channels fans - are you
ready?
óÉÍ×ÏÌ "îô÷ ðÌÁÓ" ÍÏÖÎÏ ÂÕÄÅÔ Õ×ÉÄÅÔØ ÎÁ ïòô / NTV Plus logo will be
visible on ORT
îÏ×ÁÑ ×ÅÒÓÉÑ ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÎÏÇÏ ÏÂÅÓÐÅÞÅÎÉÑ ÄÌÑ Nokia D-box / New software
version for Nokia D-box
"÷ÎÕÔÒÅÎÎÑÑ" ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÑ ÏÔ Á×ÔÏÒÁ Sat-Moscow / Sat-Moscow Internal
information
ìÁÂÉÔÅÌÉ "ÎÏÒÄÉË"-ËÁÎÁÌÏ× - ÷Ù ÇÏÔÏ×Ù ? / Nordic channels fans - are you
ready?
***
éÔÁË, ÐÏÈÏÖÅ ÏÓÔÁÌÏÓØ ÖÄÁÔØ ÎÅ ÔÁË ÍÎÏÇÏ. ðÏÓÌÅ ÚÎÁÍÅÎÉÔÏÊ ÐÅÒ×ÏÁÐÒÅÌØÓËÏÊ
ÛÕÔËÉ ÏÔ Christian-a Lyngemark-a (SATCODX) Ï ÔÏÍ, ÞÔÏ THOR 2A ÂÙÌ ÓÅËÒÅÔÎÏ
ÚÁÐÕÝÅÎ ËÉÔÁÊÓËÏÊ ÒÁËÅÔÏÊ Long March, Õ ÍÎÏÇÉÈ ÐÒÏÓÔÏ ÏÐÕÓÔÉÌÉÓØ
ÒÕËÉ. ÷ÏÚÒÁÄÕÊÔÅÓØ ×ÎÏ×Ø - ÎÏ×ÁÑ ÓËÁÎÄÉÎÁ×ÓËÁÑ "ÐÔÉÞËÁ" ×ÚÌÅÔÉÔ ÎÁ ÏÒÂÉÔÕ 9
ÍÁÑ.
òÁÓÓÌÅÄÏ×ÁÎÉÑ ÐÏ ÐÏ×ÏÄÕ ×ÚÒÙ×Á ÒÁËÅÔÙ Delta × ÆÅ×ÒÁÌÅ, ÓÕÄÑ ÐÏ ×ÓÅÍÕ,
ÚÁËÏÎÞÅÎÙ. é 9 ÍÁÑ ËÒÏÍÅ ÔÒÁÄÉÃÉÏÎÎÏÇÏ äÎÑ ðÏÂÅÄÙ DX-ÅÒÙ ÂÕÄÕÔ ÏÔÍÅÞÁÔØ
ÜÔÏÔ ÓÔÁÒÔ ÐÏÉÓËÏÍ ÐÒÑÍÙÈ ÔÒÁÎÓÌÑÃÉÊ ÎÁ ÔÒÁÎÓÁÔÌÁÎÔÉÞÅÓËÉÈ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÁÈ.
ñ ÐÒÅÄÐÏÌÁÇÁÁ, ÞÔÏ ÚÁÐÕÓË ÍÏÖÎÏ ÂÕÄÅÔ Õ×ÉÄÅÔØ ÎÁ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÅ Intelsat K ×
MPEG-2 ÎÁ ÏÄÎÏÊ ÉÚ ÞÁÓÔÏÔ Reuters. ÷ÏÚÍÏÖÎÏ, ÔÁËÖÅ, ÞÔÏ ÎÅËÏÔÏÒÙÅ
ÓËÁÎÄÉÎÁ×ÓËÉÅ ÔÅÌÅËÏÍÐÁÎÉÉ ÒÅÛÁÔ ÐÏÒÁÄÏ×ÁÔØ Ó×ÏÉÈ ÚÒÉÔÅÌÅÊ ×ÉÄÏÍ
ÓÔÁÒÔÕÁÝÅÊ ÒÁËÅÔÙ.
ôÏÞÎÏ ÐÏËÁ ÎÅ ÉÚ×ÅÓÔÎÏ, ÓËÏÌØËÏ ÐÒÏÄÌÑÔÓÑ ÔÅÓÔÙ, ÎÏ ÏÒÉÅÎÔÉÒÏ×ÏÞÎÏ ×
ÎÁÞÁÌÅ ÉÁÎÑ ÐÏÑ×ÑÔÓÑ ÐÅÒ×ÙÅ ËÁÎÁÌÙ × ÄÉÁÐÁÚÏÎÅ 11.200-11.450 ×
ÏÄÎÏÇÒÁÄÕÓÎÏÊ ÐÏÚÉÃÉÉ (ÓÍ. ÏÄÉÎ ÉÚ ÐÒÏÛÌÙÈ Sat-Moscow ÚÁ ÔÏÞÎÏÊ ÔÁÂÌÉÃÅÊ).
âÏÌØÛÉÎÓÔ×Ï ÔÒÁÎÓÐÏÎÄÅÒÏ× ÂÕÄÕÔ ×ÅÝÁÔØ × ÃÉÆÒÅ, ÎÅÓËÏÌØËÏ ÓÔ×ÏÌÏ× ÂÕÄÕÔ
ÚÁÎÑÔÙ ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÙÍ ÐÁËÅÔÏÍ Nethold. îÁÞÎÅÔ ×ÅÝÁÎÉÅ ËÁÎÁÌ The Music Factory
Nordic, ÎÏ ÐÏËÁ ÎÅÐÏÎÑÔÎÏ - × D2-Mac/Eurocrypt ÉÌÉ MPEG-2. ðÏÑ×ÑÔÓÑ
ÎÅÓËÏÌØËÏ ËÁÎÁÌÏ× ÉÚ Sky-ÐÁËÅÔÁ (Á ×ÅÒÎÅÅ, ËÏÍÐÉÌÑÃÉÉ ÜÔÉÈ ËÁÎÁÌÏ×) ×
D2-MAC Eurocrypt. ðÅÒÅÊÄÅÔ ÎÁ Thor 2A É TV1000 Cinema ÓÏ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÁ TV Sat 2.
ïÄÎÉÍ ÓÌÏ×ÏÍ, × ÓÌÕÞÁÅ ÕÄÁÞÎÏÇÏ ÚÁÐÕÓËÁ 9 ÍÁÑ 1997 ÇÏÄÁ ÍÏÖÅÔ ÓÔÁÔØ ÓÁÍÙÍ
ÎÁÓÔÏÑÝÉÍ ÐÒÁÚÄÎÉËÏÍ ÄÌÑ DX-ÅÒÏ×.
***
So, not so much time left. After that famous april's-fools-day joke by
Christian Lyngemark (SATCODX) about "Thor 2A", which "was launched secretly
with a Long March rocket", many people became evenly more sad. Be glad
again - new scandinavian bird will fly to it's orbit on may 9th, 1997.
Investigations about Delta rocket explosion seem to be over now. And on may
9th russian DXers can add to traditional "Victory Day" another holiday -
Thor
2A launch. From my side, I'll "celebrate" it by looking arround for feeds
from Cape
Canaveral. I expect that the lauch will be broadcasted live on one of
Reuter's digital
transponders on Intelsat K. Also, maybe, some nordic channels will make
their viewers
enjoy a picture of a blasting-off Delta-rocket. It's unknown at the moment,
how long tests will take, but I think that first regular transmissions will
be on air in the beginning of June. Most
of the transponders are likely to broadcast in MPEG-2. Some of them will be
taken by Nethold
digital package, one of them will be used for The Music Factory Nordic (not
sure yet about it's broadcasting standart, D2-MAC/Eurocrypt or MPEG-2),
some Murdoch's Sky
channels will appear and finally TV 1000 Cinema will movie-lovers from
Russia very glad with it's move from TV Sat 2 to a brand new Thor 2A. In
short, if
the launch will be successfull, it will be a real holiday for DXers.

óÉÍ×ÏÌ "îô÷ ðÌÁÓ" ÍÏÖÎÏ ÂÕÄÅÔ Õ×ÉÄÅÔØ ÎÁ ïòô / NTV Plus logo will be
visible on ORT
***
îÕ ÞÔÏ Ö, "íë" ÐÒÏÄÏÌÖÁÅÔ "ÎÁÅÚÖÁÔØ" ÎÁ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÏÅ ÔÅÌÅ×ÉÄÅÎÉÅ, É ÎÁ îô÷
ðÌÁÓ × ÞÁÓÔÎÏÓÔÉ. ÷ ÏÞÅÒÅÄÎÏÍ ÉÎÔÅÒ×ØÁ Ó ÒÕËÏ×ÏÄÉÔÅÌÅÍ ÓÐÏÒÔÉ×ÎÏÇÏ
ËÁÎÁÌÁ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ × íë ÏÐÑÔØ ÐÒÏÚ×ÕÞÁÌÉ ÓÌÏ×Á, ÞÔÏ ÂÏÌÅÌØÝÉËÏ× "ÌÉÛÁÁÔ
ÚÁËÏÎÎÏÇÏ ÐÒÁ×Á ÓÍÏÔÒÅÔØ ÞÅÍÐÉÏÎÁÔ ÍÉÒÁ ÐÏ ÈÏËËÅÁ". ïÄÎÁËÏ, ÒÕËÏ×ÏÄÉÔÅÌØ
îô÷-ðÌÁÓ óÐÏÒÔ ÏÞÅÎØ ÐÒÏÓÔÏ ×ÙÛÅÌ ÉÚ ÐÏÌÏÖÅÎÉÑ É ÚÁÑ×ÉÌ (ÃÉÔÉÒÕÁ) :
"ðÏÖÁÌÕÊÓÔÁ, ÐÕÓÔØ ïòô ÂÅÒÅÔ Õ ÎÁÓ ËÁÒÔÉÎËÕ É ÐÏËÁÚÙ×ÁÅÔ ÅÅ × ÚÁÐÉÓÉ".
þÒÅÚ×ÙÞÁÊÎÏ ÉÎÔÅÒÅÓÎÏ. îÁ ÍÏÊ ×ÚÇÌÑÄ ïòô ÎÁ ÔÁËÏÊ ÛÁÇ ÎÅ ÐÏÊÄÅÔ ÎÉËÏÇÄÁ.
ïòô ÓÔÒÅÍÉÔÓÑ ÞÔÏÂÙ ËÒÏÍÅ "ËÒÁÓÉ×ÏÊ ÅÄÉÎÉÞËÉ" × ×ÅÒÈÎÅÍ ÐÒÁ×ÏÍ ÕÇÌÕ ÜËÒÁÎÁ
ÎÉËÁËÉÈ ÓÉÍ×ÏÌÏ× ÄÒÕÇÉÈ ÔÅÌÅËÏÍÐÁÎÉÊ  ×ÏÏÂÝÅ ÎÅ ÂÙÌÏ. ÷ÓÐÏÍÎÉÔØ ÈÏÔÑ ÂÙ
ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÕ MTV Greatest Hits, ËÏÔÏÒÕÁ ïòô ÐÏËÕÐÁÌÏ ÎÁ ËÁÓÓÅÔÁÈ ÉÚ áÎÇÌÉÉ, Á
ÎÅ ÐÉÓÁÌÏ ÓÏ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÁ ÔÏÌØËÏ ÄÌÑ ÔÏÇÏ, ÞÔÏÂÙ ÎÁ ÜËÒÁÎÅ ÎÅ ÂÙÌÏ ÓÉÍ×ÏÌÁ MTV.
îÅÑÓÎÏ ÐÏËÁ, ÞÅÍÕ  ×ÓÅ-ÔÁËÉ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÕÇÏÖÄÁÔØ ïòô - ÓÏÂÓÔ×ÅÎÎÏÍÕ ÐÒÅÓÔÉÖÕ
ÉÌÉ ÖÅÌÁÎÉÑÍ "ÈÁÌÑ×ÝÉËÏ×", ÎÅ ÖÅÌÁÁÝÉÈ ÐÏËÕÐÁÔØ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÏÅ ÏÂÏÒÕÄÏ×ÁÎÉÅ.
***
Well, "MK" continues to write different stuff about satellite TV in
general, and about NTV Plus, too. In another interview with the head of
sport-channel of NTV Plus,
MK used the phrase: "Hockey fans loose their lawfull right to watch the
World Championship games". But the head of NTV-Plus-Sport quickly and
smartly answered: "Go ahead. Let ORT take the picture from NTV-Plus-Sport
and show it recorded (not live)". Very-very-very interesting. In my
oppinion, ORT will never do this way. They want no "on-screen logos" on
their picture besides "the very beautiful "one" digit" in the upper right
corner of the screen. Remember the situation with
"MTV Greatest Hits" show - when ORT preferred to order tapes from UK to
record the show from satellite, only to get rid of that "MTV" on-screen
logo.Well, still unknown - what ORT will prefer - to keep it's own
"prestige"
up, or make "free-terrestrial-cool" programming lovers get their beloved
hockey games
with NTV Plus logos.

îÏ×ÁÑ ×ÅÒÓÉÑ ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÎÏÇÏ ÏÂÅÓÐÅÞÅÎÉÑ ÄÌÑ Nokia D-box / New software
version for Nokia D-box
***
ó ÓÅÇÏÄÎÑÛÎÅÇÏ ÄÎÑ ÞÅÒÅÚ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÉ Astra ÎÁÞÁÌÁ ÒÁÓÐÒÏÓÔÒÁÎÑÔØÓÑ ÎÏ×ÁÑ
×ÅÒÓÉÑ ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÎÏÇÏ ÏÂÅÓÐÅÞÅÎÉÑ ÄÌÑ ÏÄÎÏÇÏ ÉÚ ÓÁÍÙÈ ÕÎÉ×ÅÒÓÁÌØÎÙÈ ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÙÈ
ÒÅÓÉ×ÅÒÏ× - Nokia D-box - 2.2. þÅÍ ÖÅ "ÇÒÏÚÉÔ" ÎÅÏÓÔÏÒÏÖÎÙÍ ÐÏÌØÚÏ×ÁÔÅÌÑÍ
ÜÔÏÇÏ ÁÐÐÁÒÁÔÁ ÎÏ×ÏÅ "ÐÒÏÉÚ×ÅÄÅÎÉÅ ÉÓËÕÓÓÔ×Á" ÏÔ Beta Digital ?
ðÒÅÖÄÅ ×ÓÅÇÏ, ÒÁÓÐÒÏÝÁÊÔÅÓØ Ó "ÓÉÎÉÍ ÍÅÎÁ", ËÏÔÏÒÏÅ "ÏÔËÌÁÞÁÌÏ" 22 Khz
switch. îÅ ÔÁËÁÑ ÕÖ É ÂÏÌØÛÁÑ ÐÏÔÅÒÑ. îÏ "ÓÐÅÃÙ" ÉÚ Beta Digital ÐÏÛÌÉ ÅÝÅ
ÄÁÌØÛÅ. ïÎÉ "ÏÂËÕÓÁÌÉ" ËÒÁÓÎÏÅ ÍÅÎÁ. ðÏÓÌÅ Upgrade ÚÁËÒÏÁÔÓÑ ÐÕÎËÔÙ 2,3 É
9, ÐÒÁ×ÄÁ, ÔÁËÖÅ ÏÓÏÂÏ ÎÅ ÎÕÖÎÙÅ, ÎÏ ×ÓÅ ÒÁ×ÎÏ, ÉÍÅÁÝÉÅ ×ÅÒÏÑÔÎÏÓÔØ
ÐÒÉÇÏÄÉÔØÓÑ ÐÏÔÏÍ. PID-ËÏÄÙ ÐÏËÁ ÒÁÂÏÔÁÁÔ, ÎÅÉÚ×ÅÓÔÎÏ ÐÒÏ QPSK-ÐÏÉÓË,
ÎÏ, ÎÁ×ÅÒÎÏ, É ÏÎ ÏÓÔÁÎÅÔÓÑ. ïÄÎÁËÏ, ×ÅÄÕÝÉÊ ÉÚ×ÅÓÔÎÏÇÏ mailing-ÌÉÓÔÁ
"sat-stefan" Stefan Hagedorn ÎÅ ÒÅËÏÍÅÎÄÕÅÔ ÐÏËÁ ÚÁËÁÞÉ×ÁÔØ ÜÔÕ ×ÅÒÓÉÁ.
äÌÑ ÔÏÇÏ, ÞÔÏÂÙ ÉÚÂÅÖÁÔØ ÚÁËÁÞËÉ, ÎÉËÏÇÄÁ ÎÅ ×ÙÈÏÄÉÔÅ × ÒÅÖÉÍ Stand-By,
É ÎÅ ×ËÌÁÞÁÊÔÅ d-box, ËÏÇÄÁ ÷ÁÛÁ ÁÎÔÅÎÎÁ ÎÁ×ÅÄÅÎÁ ÎÁ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÉ Astra.
óÔÁÒÁÊÔÅÓØ ÓÍÏÔÒÅÔØ ×ÓÅ ËÁÎÁÌÙ ÎÁ áÓÔÒÁÈ ÞÅÒÅÚ ËÒÁÓÎÏÅ ÍÅÎÁ. îÕ Á ÅÓÌÉ
×ÓÅ-ÔÁËÉ ÒÅÛÉÔÅÓØ ÓÄÅÌÁÔØ Automatische ÉÌÉ Manuelle Kanalsuche, ÍÇÎÏ×ÅÎÎÏ
×ÙËÌÁÞÁÊÔÅ d-box ÉÚ ÓÅÔÉ, ËÁË ÔÏÌØËÏ ÏÎ ÎÁÐÉÛÅÔ, ÓËÏÌØËÏ ËÁÎÁÌÏ× ÎÁÛÅÌ.
ðÏÓÌÅ ÜÔÏÇÏ, ÐÅÒÅÄ ×ËÌÁÞÅÎÉÅÍ, Õ×ÅÄÉÔÅ ÁÎÔÅÎÎÕ ÓÏ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÏ× áÓÔÒÁ,
×ËÌÁÞÉÔÅ d-box É ÓÎÏ×Á ÐÒÉÃÅÌÉ×ÁÊÔÅÓØ × 19.2 ×.Ä. îÅÍÎÏÇÏ ÐÒÏÂÌÅÍÁÔÉÞÎÏ,
ÎÏ "ÖÉÔØ ÍÏÖÎÏ", ÄÁ É ÐÏÉÓË ËÁÎÁÌÏ× ÏÞÅÎØ ÞÁÓÔÏ ÄÅÌÁÔØ ÎÅ ÏÂÑÚÁÔÅÌØÎÏ.
***
From today the new version of Nokia D-box's internal software began to be
distributed from Astra satellites. In this version, 2.2, you'll have to say
"good-bye" to the blue menu, which "killed" the 22Khz switch. Also,
BetaDigital
programmers limited the red menu. Items 2,3 and 9 will disappear. They were
no so
important, so it's not a big loss. PID-option is still avilable, don't know
about QPSK-search, but it's probably there, too. But Stefan Hagedorn, the
author of "sat-stefan"
mailing list advises not to load the new version. To avoid the upgrade, do
not go to
"stand-by" mode on Astra satellites. Also, do not turn on your d-box here.
I advise
you to watch all the channels from the red menu. But if you will even
deside to
make the "Manuelle" or "Automatische Kanalsuche", take out the power-plug
of your
d-box as soon as it writes how much channels it have found. Before turning
it back on, move your dish off the Astra. Turn it on, enter the password
and move back.
Well, a little bit problematic in general, but nothing serious in
particular. And it's not important to make "channels search" every day.

"÷ÎÕÔÒÅÎÎÑÑ" ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÑ ÏÔ Á×ÔÏÒÁ Sat-Moscow / Sat-Moscow Internal
information
***
úÁÄÅÒÖËÉ, ÚÁÄÅÒÖËÉ, ÚÁÄÅÒÖËÉ ... ðÒÏÛÕ ÍÅÎÑ ÉÚ×ÉÎÉÔØ ÚÁ ÔÏ, ÞÔÏ ÷Ù ÕÖÅ 3
ÎÅÄÅÌÉ ÎÅ ×ÉÄÅÌÉ Ó×ÅÖÅÇÏ sat-moscow. ôÏÞÎÏ ÎÅ ÚÎÁÁ, ËÏÇÄÁ ×ÙÊÄÅÔ ÓÌÅÄÕÁÝÅÅ
ÉÚÄÁÎÉÅ, ÐÏÓËÏÌØËÕ ÍÎÅ ÓÅÊÞÁÓ ÐÒÉÈÏÄÉÔÓÑ ÓÄÁ×ÁÔØ ÏÞÅÎØ ÓÅÒØÅÚÎÙÅ É ×ÁÖÎÙÅ
ÜËÚÁÍÅÎÙ, ÏÔ ËÏÔÏÒÙÈ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÚÁ×ÉÓÅÔØ ÍÏÅ ÄÁÌØÎÅÊÛÅÅ ÂÕÄÕÝÅÅ.
ðÒÅÄÐÏÌÏÖÉÔÅÌØÎÏ, sat-mosÓow ÓÎÏ×Á ÂÕÄÅÔ ÒÅÇÕÌÑÒÎÏ ×ÙÈÏÄÉÔØ Ó ÉÁÎÑ.
ôÏÇÄÁ ÖÅ, × ÉÁÎÅ, ÂÕÄÕÔ ÄÏÄÅÌÁÎÙ ×ÓÅ ÓÔÒÁÎÉÃÙ ÎÁ ÍÏÅÍ ÓÅÒ×ÅÒÅ,
http://yi.com/home/DxerNickolas .
âÕÄÅÔ ÄÏÐÉÓÁÎ É D-box Wizard, Õ ËÏÔÏÒÏÇÏ, ÎÁÄÏ ÓËÁÚÁÔØ, ÐÏÑ×ÉÌÉÓØ
ËÏÎËÕÒÅÎÔÙ.îÏ ×ÓÅ ÒÁ×ÎÏ, Õ ÎÉÈ ÎÅÔ ÔÏÇÏ, ÞÔÏ ÂÕÄÅÔ Õ ÆÉÎÁÌØÎÏÇÏ ÒÅÌÉÚÁ -
ÓÌÅÄÉÔÅ ÚÁ
ÎÏ×ÙÍÉ ×ÅÒÓÉÑÍÉ.õÖÅ ÓÅÊÞÁÓ Ñ ÓÔÁÒÁÁÓØ ÏÔ×ÅÔÉÔØ ÎÁ ×ÓÁ ÍÁÓÓÕ ÐÉÓÅÍ, ÞÔÏ
ÐÒÉÈÏÄÑÔ ÍÎÅ ÐÏ
e-mail. ë ÓÏÖÁÌÅÎÉÁ, ÎÁ ×ÓÅÈ ×ÒÅÍÅÎÉ ÎÅ È×ÁÔÁÅÔ. îÏ Ñ ÏÂÑÚÁÔÅÌØÎÏ ÏÔ×ÅÞÕ
ËÁË ÔÏÌËÏ ÏÓ×ÏÂÏÖÕÓØ.îÕ É ÎÁËÏÎÅÃ, ÓÁÍÏÅ ÇÌÁ×ÎÏÅ. Sat-Moscow ÐÅÒÅÓÅË ÒÕÂÅÖ
× 300 ÐÏÄÐÉÓÞÉËÏ× !
óÐÁÓÉÂÏ ×ÓÅÍ ÞÉÔÁÔÅÌÑÍ ÚÁ ÐÏÄÄÅÒÖËÕ É ÎÁÄÅÁÓØ, ÞÔÏ ÁÂÉÌÅÊ-500 ÓÏ×ÓÅÍ ÎÅ ÚÁ
ÇÏÒÁÍÉ!
***
Delays, delays,delays ... Sorry for the fact that you didn't see any fresh
sat-moscow issues for about 3 weeks ! I don't know when I will send out
next issue, because at the moment I have to pass through some really
serious exams that will
decide my future life. I expect that sat-moscow will be again regularly
sent out beginning from June. At the same time, in June, all my pages at
http://yi.com/home/DxerNickolas will be finished.
Also D-box Wizard will be completed, it will feature some incredible
possibilities to kick out it's rivals.
Already at the moment I try to answer all e-mails I get, but there are so
many of them and I have such a little time to spend near my computer, that
I can't
answer all ot them. Really big sorry for delays, I'll answer as soon as
possible. And finally the main thing - the number of sat-moscow subscribers
passed
300 number ! Big thanks to all the readers for support ! I'm sure that we
will pass 500 number really soon !
Copyright (C) DX Nickolas, 1997.
á×ÔÏÒÓËÉÅ ÐÒÁ×Á (C) DX Nickolas, 1997.
ðÒÉÓÙÌÁÊÔÅ ×ÏÐÒÏÓÙ, ÚÁÍÅÞÁÎÉÑ É ÐÒÅÄÌÏÖÅÎÉÑ ÐÏ ÁÄÒÅÓÕ greatdx@usa.net
Send your questions and your opinion to greatdx@usa.net
ðÏÖÁÌÕÊÓÔÁ, ÄÕÂÌÉÒÕÊÔÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÑ, ÔÁË ËÁË USA.NET, ÂÕÄÕÞÉ ÐÌÏÈÉÍ
ÐÒÏ×ÁÊÄÅÒÏÍ, ÔÅÒÑÅÔ ÎÅËÏÔÏÒÙÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÑ.
Please, send your messages two times, since USA.NET is a bad e-mail service
provider and sometimes mail is lost and I don't even know about it.

åÓÌÉ ÷Ù ÐÒÏÐÕÓÔÉÌÉ ÐÒÏÛÌÙÅ ×ÙÐÕÓËÉ Satellite news from Moscow, ÷Ù ÍÏÖÅÔÅ ÉÈ
ÐÒÏÞÉÔÁÔØ,ÚÁÊÄÑ ÎÁ http://www.tele-satellit.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow
If you missed last issues of sat-moscow, visit
http://www.tele-satellit.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow

Best wishes
DX Nickolas
TELE-Satellit