[Prev][Next][Index]

Satellite news from Moscow, 21.01.1997

óÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÙÅ ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÉ ÉÚ íÏÓË×Ù, 21.01.1997
Satellite news from Moscow, 21.01.1997
úÁÇÏÌÏ×ËÉ / Headlines:
îÏ×ÙÊ ÍÕÚÙËÁÌØÎÙÊ ËÁÎÁÌ Ó 13 ÇÒÁÄÕÓÏ× ×.Ä. - ÂÏÌÅÅ ÔÏÞÎÁÑ ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÑ/
New music channel from 13 deg. east - details
îÁ Hot Bird 1 ÏÓ×ÏÂÏÄÑÔÓÑ 3 ÓÔ×ÏÌÁ / 3 transponders will become free on Hot
Bird 1
îÏ×ÙÊ ÍÕÚÙËÁÌØÎÙÊ ËÁÎÁÌ Ó 13 ÇÒÁÄÕÓÏ× ×.Ä. - ÂÏÌÅÅ ÔÏÞÎÁÑ ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÑ/
New music channel from 13 deg. east - details
***
÷ÞÅÒÁ ÍÙ ÐÏÌÕÞÉÌÉ ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÁ Ï ÔÏÍ, ÞÔÏ ÎÁ ÏÄÎÏÍ ÉÚ ÏÓ×ÏÂÏÖÄÁÅÍÙÈ ËÏÍÐÁÎÉÅÊ
Telepiu ÔÒÁÎÓÐÏÎÄÅÒÏ× ÎÁ Hot Bird 1 ÂÕÄÅÔ ÓÏÚÄÁÎ ÎÏ×ÙÊ ÍÕÚÙËÁÌØÎÙÊ ËÁÎÁÌ.
üÔÏÔ ËÁÎÁÌ ÄÅÊÓÔ×ÉÔÅÌØÎÏ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÎÏ×ÙÍ. (÷ÙÎÕÖÄÅÎ ÏÇÏÒÞÉÔØ ÐÏËÌÏÎÎÉËÏ× VIVA)
ïÎ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÎÁÚÙ×ÁÔØÓÑ MIC, ÎÁÞÎÅÔ ÒÁÂÏÔÕ Ó ÁÐÒÅÌÑ 1997 ÇÏÄÁ, ÂÕÄÅÔ ×ÅÝÁÔØ
ÐÅÒ×ÏÅ ×ÒÅÍÑ 12 ÞÁÓÏ× × ÓÕÔËÉ É ÐÏÊÄÅÔ, ÓËÏÒÅÅ ×ÓÅÇÏ, ÎÁ "ÎÅÍÅÃËÏÍ"
ÔÒÁÎÓÐÏÎÄÅÒÅ 11.345 H,
ÒÁÎÅÅ ÚÁÎÉÍÁÅÍÙÍ ÔÅÌÅËÏÍÐÁÎÉÅÊ TM-3.
ðÏËÁ ÎÅÉÚ×ÅÓÔÎÏ, ËÁËÏÊ ÓÔÉÌØ ÐÅÒÅÄÁÞ ×ÙÂÅÒÅÔ ÎÏ×ÙÊ ËÁÎÁÌ, ÏÄÎÁËÏ, ÍÏÖÎÏ
ÐÒÅÄÐÏÌÁÇÁÔØ ÞÔÏ ÏÎ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÏÞÅÎØ ÐÏÈÏÖ ÎÁ ONYX, ÔÁË ËÁË ÏÎ ÓÏÚÄÁÅÔÓÑ
ËÏÍÐÁÎÉÅÊ,
× Ó×ÏÅ ×ÒÅÍÑ ÚÁÐÕÓÔÉ×ÛÅÊ ONYX × ÜÆÉÒ.
***
Yesterday we recieved information that one of Hot Bird 1 transponders will
be used by a new
German music channel. This channel will be exactly brand-new. (I have to
dissapoint fans of VIVA who expected it to start from Hot Bird 1) This
channel will be called  MIC, it will start
from April 1997, during first weeks it will broadcast only 12 hours per
day. It will probably start on "German" transponder 11.345 H, which was
used long ago by TM-3.
Currently it's unknown, what will be the style of new channel's
programming, but we can expect it to be very alike with ONYX, because the
channel is created by ONYX's authors.

îÁ Hot Bird 1 ÏÓ×ÏÂÏÄÑÔÓÑ 3 ÓÔ×ÏÌÁ / 3 transponders will become free on Hot
Bird 1
***
ðÏÈÏÖÅ, ÞÔÏ ÍÅÖÄÕÎÁÒÏÄÎÁÑ ×ÅÒÓÉÑ ÆÒÁÎÃÕÚÓËÏÇÏ ËÁÎÁÌÁ Monte Carlo Music
(MCM), ÉÄÕÝÁÑ × ÎÁÓÔÏÑÝÉÊ ÍÏÍÅÎÔ Ó Hot Bird 1 × ÏÔËÒÙÔÏÍ PAL, ×ÙÚÙ×ÁÅÔ ÎÅ
ÍÅÎØÛÅ ÓÌÕÈÏ×
É ÐÒÏÔÉ×ÏÒÅÞÉ×ÙÈ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÊ, ÞÅÍ × Ó×ÏÅ ×ÒÅÍÑ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ. ðÏ ÐÏÓÌÅÄÎÅÊ
ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÉ
(ÓÐÁÓÉÂÏ, Stefan Hagedorn) MCM ×ÓÅ-ÔÁËÉ ÐÒÅËÒÁÔÉÔ ÁÎÁÌÏÇÏ×ÙÅ ÐÅÒÅÄÁÞÉ. ëÁË
ÍÙ É ÐÒÅÄÐÏÌÁÇÁÌÉ, MCM ÐÒÉÍËÎÅÔ ÅÝÅ Ë ÏÄÎÏÍÕ ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÏÍÕ ÐÁËÅÔÕ, É ÜÔÏ ÂÕÄÅÔ
TPS (Television Par Satellite). óÌÅÄÏ×ÁÔÅÌØÎÏ, × ÒÁÎÅÅ ÕËÁÚÁÎÎÙÊ ÓÒÏË MCM
ÐÒÅËÒÁÔÉÔ ÁÎÁÌÏÇÏ×ÏÅ ×ÅÝÁÎÉÅ, Á ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÕÁ ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÕ ÚÁÛÉÆÒÕÅÔ × ÓÉÓÔÅÍÅ
Viaccess.
***
Seems like international version of Monte Carlo Music (MCM), which is
currently broadcasting
from Hot Bird 1 in PAL in the Clear, creates even more rumors and unchecked
information,
then it was with NTV Plus. Latest information (thanks to Stefan Hagedorn)
says the following:
MCM will cease analogue broadcasting. As we expected earlier, it will
probably join
TPS package and will be encrypted in Viaccess.

Copyright (C) DX Nickolas, 1997.
ðÒÉÓÙÌÁÊÔÅ ×ÏÐÒÏÓÙ, ÚÁÍÅÞÁÎÉÑ É ÐÒÅÄÌÏÖÅÎÉÑ ÐÏ ÁÄÒÅÓÕ greatdx@usa.net
Send your questions and your opinion to greatdx@usa.net
ôÁËÖÅ, ÚÁÈÏÄÉÔÅ ÎÁ ÍÏÁ ÓÔÒÁÎÉÞËÕ  http://yi.com/home/DxerNickolas/index.htm
Also, visit my homepage http://yi.com/home/DxerNickolas/index.htm

åÓÌÉ ÷Ù ÐÒÏÐÕÓÔÉÌÉ ÐÒÏÛÌÙÅ ×ÙÐÕÓËÉ Satellite news from Moscow, ÷Ù ÍÏÖÅÔÅ ÉÈ
ÐÒÏÞÉÔÁÔØ,ÚÁÊÄÑ ÎÁ
http://www.tele-satellite.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow
If you missed last issues of sat-moscow, visit
http://www.tele-satellite.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow

Best wishes from Russia
DX Nickolas

[Other mailing lists]