[Prev][Next][Index]

SAT-HUNGARY: Admin Posting

SAT-HUNGARY  12/03/97

ADMIN POSTING

     I will be away from the Internet till 18th of March, therefore I am
still unable to make an other new issue of Sat-Hungary. I am overworked
at the moment, I do not sleep too much. Please be patient as this service
will return as soon as I returned to a normal life. ;-))

     Meanwhile you could see some OB traffic generated by us on Amos-1 on
Saturday and Sunday. The client will be the Duna TV (Hungary's first
satellite Tv). The transponder will be the usual. At the same time
(during those transmissions) Duna Tv's transponder on Eutelsat II F3 will
have a funny audio subcarrier.
;-))

SAT-HUNGARY  1997. marcius 12.

ADMINISZTRATORI LEVEL

    Marcius 18-ig tavol leszek az Internettol, ezert tovabbra sem tudok
ujabb Sat-Hungary-t kesziteni. Kicsit sokat dolgozom es keveset alszom.
Egy kis turelmet kerek, amint visszatertem a normalis eletbe ismet kuldok
anyagokat. ;-))

    Ekozben szombaton es vasarnap nemi altalunk varazsolt atjatszas is
lathato lesz az Amos-1-es muholdon. A paciens a Duna Tv, a szokasos
transzpondert hasznaljuk. A kozvetitesekkel egyidoben a Duna Tv Eutelsat
II F3-as transzponderen egy "erdekes" hangvivo is feltunik majd. ;-))

                        FOR YOUR REFERENCE