[Next][Index]

List of movies in original language on German/Italian satellite tv

Hi,

although I had very little time the last few week
and couldnīt therefore write the movie list, I
will probably soon continue to write it.

A problem of future distribution of the list
is the announcement that the list server you
have subscribed to will close down tomorrow.
So if you know or can even offer a free list
server that can maintain the distribution
of the movie list please tell me.

Until then check the news groups
alt.satellite.tv.europe and
rec.video.satellite.europe for upcoming
editions of the movie list and for information
about a new server. You may also check my
home page at
http://www.germany.net/teilnehmer/101/59414/index.htm
for announcements about a new list server.

Best regards,

Lars

[Other mailing lists]