[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: RTL4/5, SBS in Moscow

At 17:09 08.08.1997 +0400, you wrote:
>Greetings:
>
>I have a question which apparently no one can give me an answer on, that
>is, every address I e-mailed did not reply.
>
>My question is:
>
>I'm work and live in Moscow, is it possible somehow and with what equipment
>I can receive the Dutch channels: RTL4, RTL5, SBS6, Veronica and any
>applicable others??
>
>Thanks in Advance
>

>Ruud van Heel

Dr.Dish:
My russian colleguae uses for the ASTRA-fleet a 2.2m dish. Unfortunaltly
txp. 102 comes with a weak signal to Moscow. This is the reason for such a
large dish. Other channels are received with 120cm. In order to watch
besides the dutch commercial channels other free to air programming I would
advice to use a Nokia/Mascom 9200 (with IRDETO CAM!!!), a converted d-box,
the new 9600 or just wait for news equipment shown on the IFA at Berlin.
Since you are of dutch nationality and hopefully got some family in the
Netherlands, you will know how to get hold of the free of charge card. If
not, please ask again.