[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Intelsat 707 in Donetsk

>City: Donetsk
>
>Questions: Hi Christian.
>I want ask you where i can get EIRP map
>Tp 69U (MTV Europe) from 1W Intelsat 707.
> Actualy i want to know, why i can't receive this channel from this
satellite in Ukraine on 1.2 m dish, while other channel (TV1000, TV3, TV2,
Cartoon) receiving very fine.
>My location: Donetsk ( 38 deg.east, 48 deg.north)
>I'm sorry for my bad English.
>Thank you.
>Roman.

Dr.Dish:
You are just on the edge of the beam coverage for spot S1 and S2. I am not
shure if txp. is switched to S 2, but don´t think so. This would explain
your problem. Please let me know if can see some spurios signal of MTV or
nothing at all. Also check if you can see DR2 on txp 79u (11.667 vertical)
and give me a description of you receiver and LNB.