[Prev][Next][Index]

Locked PowerVu 9223

Hi,
just got a tape of your last show. Please go worldwide! To get Malcolm in
the show, it´s the best you could do. Now the rest of the world cn enjoy
your advice.
Here are my question: playing with my D9223 inside several menues, the
machine went into a solid lock. S.A. service told me I have to return the
box and pay for the repairment. Is there any cure I could do by my self?
Josh

Thanks, yes we are very happy with the english service provided by Malcolm
and hopefully he will do this job for longer period.
Now your problem:
We have to do a free of charge factory reset: Disconnect the lnb-cable and
press the ALT button. Now you must see a flashing ALT-LED. OK. Push the
Channel Up and Channel Down at the same time. The display should show a DO?.
Push YES. On the display a INT appears. This means your D 9223 goes through
the re-initalization routine. After one or two minutes the STANDBY message
comes back. re-connect you LNB cable and your receiver is clean as a virgin,
waiting for your next attempt to get everything for free.