[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Bulemia Satellitis

At 18:38 29.04.1997 -0400, you wrote:
>Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by
(kdnz23a.prodigy.com) on Tuesday, April 29, 1997 at 18:38:39

>Questions:
>can you please tell me how very serious bulemia is?

Anorexia and Bulemia are serious eating disorders.  Members of royal
families are suffering sometimes from this disorder due to a boring
lifestyle. If you have trouble with this one, please consult Dr.Dishy. He
takes care in a special way for a female member of the Royals.
A second kind of this disorder you could find by owners of private satellite
dishes, called Bulemia Satellitis and a newer form is the BSD (Bulemia
Saztellitis Digitalis).
First signs of the disorder:
Switching channels and satellites  from minute to minute. The information of
the just seen channel leaves the brain immedatly afer switching to the next
channel. The speed of switching rises to intervalls of seconds later. The
brain does not keep very much information and will shrink to the size of a
walnut.
The newer version BSD is much more dangerous, because the patient switches
even between channels without any information.

Healing:
Not very much can be done. One digital program-provider from Germany found a
solution against BSD: if the patienmt starts zapping too rapidily, the
digital receiver just will stop working and has to be resetted in a very
difficult manner. Some goverments fighting this disorder in a own way and
offering only between one and two three state-channels. Special receivers
and dishes preventing users to switch to programs coming from other
countries. One outstanding example is the Republic of Tierra Abajo. Not even
one case of Bulemia satellitis is reported from this country.