[Prev][Next][Index]

DR.DISH Q&A:Red Menue Scan + valuable hints

Dr.DISH Q&A   February 25, 1997

Martin Wienecke with a Manual how to work with the red menue of the d-box.
The first part is in German, part 2 in English. Please note, that this works
also with software version 1.63. So, keep your box clean and beware of
unhealthy updates by the package provider. If you like to get more
corrections to the listing, please obtain this via
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/4747/index.html