[Prev][Next][Index]

Asianet

>Dear Dr.Dish
>
>I have still not recived an answer.
>
>Three days ago i asked you about Asianet which is still on the orion
sattelite, but now in the digital feed
>I have tried the digital reciver from Nokia, but not been lucky to recive
it, and that is why i am wondering if you could help me to
>locate Asianet, and what reciver would i need i know it is an DVB reciver,
but what make will work and where mat i get the reciver please include the
name of the company
>and the phone number. Do also include the frequencies in case there is any
new, and are there any Digital recivers that i may use to watch channels on
the Astra aswell as Asianet on
>the orion satellite.
>
>Please reply ASAP.

>Best regards,

>Matin Butt

Dr.Dish:
Why are you so in the hurry? Sometimes I have work for my daily bread.
Anyway your question needed some inquiries. But soory no results. I tested
meanwhile 7 diiferent mpeg-receiver. Not even one would accept Asianet. One
of them did tell me the parameters (6000, 3/4), but thats all. Even I tried
a Scientic Atlanta with PowerVu. He recognized the signal and the values,
but nothin came out. May be some of our readers is able to give some advice.