[Prev][Next][Index]

S.A.-Modification

At 11:45 16.12.1996 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear Dr.
>I follow your instruction to change the Orbit receiver to MPEG-DVB by
>pressing MENU USER NEXT YES 6 (6 is the service menu)but I can't reach
>the menu to change the Symbolrate, FEC ect.
>Can you please give me more information.
>
>Thanks

Dr.Dish:
You have done everything fine, but I believe your receiver is a consumer
version (D9232 IRD?). If you read the top line of switches on the receiver
it should read:
1/C-Ku, 2/FEC, 3/BER ... If you have a consumer version, the top line is:
1/C-Ku, 2/Aud bw, 3/Pol.Sel... In the commercial version you change the FEC
with ALT+2 and the Symbolrate with ALT+5.
In some way it must be possible to do the same with the consumer version,
but do not have one to try it. Usually this function is hiding somewhere.
Maybe some of our readers will help us.