[Prev][Next][Index]

Newsletters

>Dear Mr.Mass:
>this time no technical question, but your knowledge of the satcom-market (I
>attended your brilliant reading at Modena) is needed. Looking at some of
the so >called newsletters, we can not decide which one to buy. The prices
are high and >the question arises what we will get for the money? "Cable
Europe" is a new one >on the market. Do you think it´s paying off?
>ISCOM, Rijeka-Croatia

Dr.Dish:
in my personal opinion it is too much money (495 Pound) for 8 pages of
common knowledge and official press releases. Today you get via the Internet
daily updates free of charge (SAT-ND, TS-News etc.) with a lot of background
information and investigative journalism.