[Prev][Next][Index]

Missing in Oslo: Dr.dish oct.11.

At 13:07 12.10.1996 -0700, you wrote:
>I was not able to receive anything exept icehockey on your last transm.
>oct 11.
>Previous transmmission ok at my location near Oslo.
>Was there a change not told on internet?
>Pse info to jd@nera.no
>Regards and tnx for intresting programs.

Dr.Dish:
Sorry, but the frequency-change came unexpected. So we could leave messages
only here (txp. K5, 12.658) and some news-services of TELE-satellite
reported this change the same day. Only one did not response to my request.
On tuesday (15. of Oct.) we will sign for a transponder and hope this has
been the last transponder-hopper.
But no harm is done to the viewer, because we decided to transfer the test
of two digital receivers, able to work on scpc-signals, to our November show.
Thanks for watching drdish@tv.

Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
TELE-satellite magazine
drdish@tv your satellite info-channel