[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: (DIGITAL)Satellite Dish For TV

At 22:57 30.08.1996 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to know all of the differant dishs that have all the best
>stuff from Here and over seas.  I would like some info on the Diagital
>dish.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Aboubakr A. Khalil

Dr.Dish:
To answer your questions to your satisfaction, I have try write here in the
net a whole satellite magazine. Since it is much easier to read all the
information you requested on paper, we publish an international satellite
magazine: TELE-satellite. Which is also available in your country or just go
to TELE-satellite online and click: Subcription
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
TELE-satellite magazine
drdish@tv your satellite info-channel

[Other mailing list archives]