[Prev][Next][Index]

Intern.Networks 1989/94

>Questions:
>Dear Dr. Dish,
>
>I'm trying to find out how many international television
>broadcasters how utilize satellites for international
>transmission.  (How many TV *networks* around the world
>transmit between borders using satellites).  Specifically,
>I'm looking for both 1989 and 1994 figures.
>
>Do you know the answer?....is there a place I can find out
>from?....who can I ask?
>
>Thanks,
>Daniel Kleiboemer

Dr.Dish:
Thats diffucult. Here we are: back to the printed media (anyway is much
nicer). I would advice you to get hold of THE WORLD SATELLITE ALMANAC for
1989 and 94 published by Mark Long.  You should get it in your library or
write to Mark Long Enterprices, P.O.Box 159, Winter Beach, Florida, USA
32971, Fax: 407-589 9411. Mark lives tiday in Thailand, but still gets the
mail via this adress,

Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
TELE-satellite magazine
drdish@tv your satellite info-channel