[Prev][Next][Index]

Digital Eutelsat Frequ.

>I just received an Eutelsat up-date from august 8., with some digital
listings. >Trying at out earth-terminal, I had some trouble to use this
frequencies. My >own listings are slightly different. Could there be an
error on the >Eutelsat-side?
>J. Vermeulen, B-Antwerpen

Dr. Dish:
You are right. We had the experience with this listing. No FEC and
symbolrate is given and frequencies are not  matching with Program. I
believe we use for our daily work the same lists and they are (more or less)
correct and the mistake is made by EUTELSAT.
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite magazine
Home-page: http://www.TELE-satellit.com
and
DR.DISH TV
The first European Satellite Information Channel
Home-page: http://www.sat-net.com/drdish/

[Other mailing list archives]