[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: MPEG on PAS 4

>I have a new PACE DVR 500 MPEG 2 receiver with a conditional access card
>and enjoy the Showtime bundle on the KU band on PAS4. Can I switch to my
>C-band LNB  120 cm dish and receive the Multichoice bundle on the C-band
>Africa beam here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. If so what would be  the
>reciever settings?

Dr.Dish:
MultiChoice uses Transponder 2 (upper and lower) 3.716 GHz, vertical and
3.743 GHz, vertical. The Symbolrate you have to change to 20600 and the FEC
is 3/4. The same C.A.M. (IRDETO) is used. The only problem could be the
acceptance of the smart-card.
Good luck!

Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel