[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: FW: software

> ----------
>From: Gillin, Edward (ESSB)
>To: dr dish
>Subject: software
>Date:  18 June 1996 9:16AM
>
>Dr Christian,
>     What was the name of that software you showed on 14/6/96 on TV?. Where
>do we find it?. I couldn't follow the German very well. Ted
>edward

Dr.Dish:
In drdish-tv last friday we had to pieces of software:
SATMASTER PRO:
Antenna aiming, linkbudget analysis, solar-outage prediction and much more
can be done with software. Suitable for installation-companies, sat-tv
industry and the sole amateur.
Have a look: http://www.u-net.com/~arrowe/

THE SATELLITE ENCYCLOPEDIA
Over 1700 satellites with technical data and parly with footprints. Fact
sheets of launch-vehicles and also military satellites are listed and
described. The TSE is allready in use by by PTT-organizations worldwide.
Get a shareware copy: http://www.TELE-satellit.com/tse/

I would not like to miss one of the two packages for my daily work.
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel
live via DFS-II (28.5°E)

[Other mailing list archives]